PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
And for the New Year, our next Morley's will be the usual 3rd Thursday, 15Jan, at the usual P&P Club. Some of us are already making arrangements for the May Chicago Pipe Show. I will bring my trophy pipe, the Rolando Negoita that I won at the Northeast Regional/Kaywoodie/ Hudson Valley PC Slow Smoking Event.
hp

les

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Have a great time, guys. I'll be at the Isle of Palms Pipe Club meeting (IOPPC)which has a current membership of 1. FWIW, meetings are held nightly here.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
You guys are always welcome at the IOPPC. Our motto is "The door's always open and the back porch is smokin'"

When I get back up north I'm making it a point to get to Morely's and meet the fine people there.

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
Unfortunately I will be missing this months meeting(first missed one in more than a year). Hope February's dates work better.
Have a good one and smoke a bowl for me :-P

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Can someone pm me the address and details and a contact number. I have a buddy who lives in Conshohocken who is interested.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Although Morley's and the Pen & Pencil Club do not have dress codes, Bruce suggests that this week's meeting might have a theme of ugliest sweater. I'm guessing, if the winner does a particularly good job, that there might be a reward in store.
hp

les

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Looks like I will be able to make this one!

Now for the ugly sweater.
If there are any LVPC members who would like a ride from Qtwn for the Morley's meeting, please PM me.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
My mother knitted that sweater, Mr. Sparks.
In 1969.
It may not fit me perfectly at age 51&11/12ths, but mom did blend the best Va-Lat-Per ever created. And only I have the formula.

puffdoggie

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2013
Got it on my calendar! It'll be good to be pipin' again. I was on hiatus due to a bad cold but I'm much better now! See you Thursday!
Dave

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I am out this month guys. Entered a 4 round Swiss chess tourney that convenes on Thursday nights. I hope to be back for the February meeting. Take some pics of those ugly sweaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.