PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Morley's is early again this month, also due to holiday scheduling. But this will give us an opportunity to coordinate carpooling up to New York to join the Hudson Valley PC/Kaywoodie Slow Smoke and Holiday Party event, in a new venue.
We will meet as usual at the Pen & Pencil Club, which HankS points out has been our congenial host for 5 years now - possibly a record for Morley's, which has been around for a couple of decades. And one of our newer members, Justin, has determined that, among P&P's many virtues, is their very reasonable pricing for their well stocked bar, especially if your taste runs to premium Scotches.
hp

les

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Justin,
Timing on EVERYTHING for me has sucked in the last 3 months. Case in point, while I was in Disney in October I needed to sell my current home and buy the new one. It seems whenever I have something planned something else comes over the top to bust it up.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
photo2-vi.jpg

alphaflux

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
United States
Alright, the family logistic is all taken care of... :eek:

So, I'm looking forward to a few bowls with you all!
I'll be spending part of the afternoon visiting Holt's cigars and staying at the Alexander Inn.

How soon can I stop by P&P club?
Cheers! :puffy:

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Frederic - what time might you be at Holt's? I might swing into Center City early enough to go to their lounge and introduce you to the good folks there.
hp

les

puffdoggie

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2013
It's now off my calendar. I am nursing a shoulder injury :crying: and trying to get comfortable. I hope the cortisone kicks in more today. I really wanted to see some of everyone's Christmas pipes and was going to bring my 2013 & 2014 Pete B35's. Maybe I'll bring them in January along with my POTY. Hopefully I'll see some of you at the LVPC later in the month. Enjoy.
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.