PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
This April meeting was originally scheduled for the 24th (a Thursday) but the Pen & Pencil Club moved us up a week (and a day). This will suit the Chicago contingent better, giving them more time to prepare for the big Show.
hp

les

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Thanks, Les.
If any of the Lehigh Valley folk are interested in going, I'll be driving down there, and have room for 3 more, leaving from Qtwn. Pipe smoking allowed in Business Class. If you provide a stewardess, you move to the front of the list for preferential seating.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I'll be there, and hope to perform my underwater ballet while smoking a 1963 Dunhill. The tanks have been repaired, refilled and tested. Hopefully we will not have the leakage problems again.
Offer of a ride still stands for folks north of Qtown. I will be leaving at around 6pm. Message me if you are interested.

joeyanchors

Lurker
Apr 19, 2014
I'll be in Philly until early July before moving to Silver City NM. I would love to attend a meeting if possible.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Many thanks to Les for helping me home last Wednesday night. I went in to the Morley's meeting with a full wallet, but after buying a pipe (thanks, Sam!), an 8oz tin of vintage C&D Briar Fox,and enough Stoudt's Kolsch to not make me think about it too much, I found myself unable to throw bail on my car. Thanks for the load, Les!
This pipe stuff is the road to ruination, I tell you.

joeyanchors

Lurker
Apr 19, 2014
Sounds like it was a successful trip for you woodsroad. Sorry to hear about your car troubles.
Oh I got a message from someone here in my inbox, but the message is no longer there. I was not able to respond back or take down your info.

decigar

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2013
I'm sure the parking lot attendant would have taken a few ounces for ur custom blend as trade for ur parking fees, perhaps 1 of ur pipes =)

Status
Not open for further replies.