PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I like booty :)
Look forward to seeing you again Les. Did you have any Chief Catoonah or LJ Peretti that you were going to bring, or any other great new finds?

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Yo Jay - give me a shout - my AOL account uses the same screename. Dinner runs from $7 for big sammiches to 12 for dinners cooked to order. Best deal in town. Come on over Thursday next week.
hp

les

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Sam - I am in the market for some racks. How many do they hold? I am looking for something in the 3-6 range.
Les - Not sure what I would like to try from either. I had the Bailey's Supreme from Catoonah (which I really liked) and have had the Oriental #40 from LJ (which I also liked). Does that gives you any indication of what I fancy? I am kind of hard because I haven't "committed" to a style. I know some people like Cavendish and others like English. I think tobacco is like wine, there is a proper blend for a proper moment.
Hope that helps :)
Look forward to seeing you all next week.
Dan

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Dan - I can bring the Chief's Bailey Reserve since you like the Bailey Supreme. Did I give you some of his Princes Street when you first came to Morley's? If not, I ought to make up the deficit. As for Peretti's, did you look at their site or TR for likely prospects? I pretty much have all their Lats and VAs. I guess the same can be said for the Chief's too.
hp

les

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Sam- I appreciate the gesture.
Les - I have reviewed their site but just reading the description doesn't always do it justice. I am sure anything you bring I will enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.