PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
The meeting this week will have a couple of new things:
1) We have a proposal from a well-known publisher to have our club function as a review board for 2 new blends. We will have a well known author attend our meeting to photograph and document our process (such as it is).
2) Last month the good folks at Sutliff sent us a second tobacco box: this one has all of the new blends they introduced at the Chicago Show. Rather than distribute them as usual, I had Courtney hold the box so that we can have the chance to try them all. It might be interesting to figure out what blends those 3 giant jars were prototypes for.
hp

les

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
photo2-vi.jpg

And A Good Time Was Had By All
Ou lovely waitreess, Courtney, finally sat down with us to enjoy her first bowl, as samcoffeeman and decigar sat by and just let another poor soul go the way of the pipe.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Sorry I missed this month guys. I was under the weather a bit. Hope y'all had a good time.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
John - you will enjoy our crew @ Morley's. You just might be man enough to handle our rambunctious crowd.
Dan - a great pic of Courtney with her very first bowl. You captured the moment of the act of lighting.
hp

les

timcanny

Lurker
Jan 21, 2013
Philadelphia
It was a good meeting. I believe a good amount of the Sutliff tobacco was sampled. I sampled and enjoyed the Loire Valley which is a fruity aromatic (raspberry and mango) and I heard good things being said about the Old San Francisco blend.

Status
Not open for further replies.