PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrbjr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2019
I really like this tobacco. I tried half a log six months ago, and I'm almost out. I've looked around (US) and I've only found smoking pipes that says they carry it, but haven had in stock all year. Can anyone tell me another on line shop that usually carries this specific tobacco?
Thanks Bob

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
It’s great stuff. Unfortunately the word is out and now it’s very hard to get. Only SPC supplies it. Good luck in your hunt, I’m right beside you.

glassjapan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2017
Peter Heinrichs is a great company to deal with. Used them a bunch back in day until their cigar pricing got too high. Awesome vendor but their website says they don't ship tobacco products to the U.S.

I would send them an email, that could just be abouts cigars.

tkcolo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2018
Granby, CO
I've never ordered from them before. I just tried, and it says they are out of stock. However it is entirely possible I don't know what I am talking about. It's no good anyway. Take it off your list.... Haha. Not really. It is awesome stuff. If I was a blender, I'd be working hard to replicate this one...

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I am a big fan of Curly Block and loaded up pretty good. I haven't been smoking it very often as I prefer the taste of a tin of 2011 Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls and a 2008 Escudo. The CB is more edgy and not as creamy as the above aged blends. I think in 5-10 years that CB is going to be sublime.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
It will be neat if you can track it down, but beware of the rare item. It could spoil your enjoyment of many other good blends.

xingpao

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 11, 2019
I would love to put a block away, but I have had zero luck finding one.

jrbjr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2019
Appreciate your thoughts, so it is "hope to get lucky" I guess, Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.