PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

pipefish

Can't Leave
Aug 25, 2013
I'm headed to Munich in a couple of days and plan to visit Pfiefen Huber. I am interested in picking up a number of their house blends but there aren't a whole lo of reviews about them. Tobacco Reviews lists a few of their blends but most are based only on one review. Their Balkan mixture has the most reviews at 4 and definitely plan to pick up a tin. I pretty much like most tobaccos (VAs, Englishes, VA/Pers, and some aros) and am always looking to try something new. Anyone here have any recommendations they might add?

dulgunz

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2015
Grab as much as you can or what customs will allow, luck has it that you will find one hell of a tobacco and didn't buy more!

drrock

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2011
Minnesota
The last time I was in Munich was 2008 & I visited Pfeifen Huber. Bought a pipe & a few of their blends. A very nice shop. The only blend I remember was Old Belt & my recollection is that it was really nice.

I would also recommend visiting Pfeifen Diehl, which isn't very far from Pfeifen Huber in the old part of Munich. Their Old Belt & Special Blend No. 1 were terrific.

Have a nice holiday - it's a wonderful city!

Status
Not open for further replies.