PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My goodness, as soon as it was here it was gone. If one of you guys bought it, thank you. I can't afford another pipe right now. But it looks incredible to me, plus the name has some special meaning for me.
I thought I wasn't going to look for anymore pipes, but then these came along.
004-004-6649.2509.jpg

Jan 8, 2013
From Tobaccopipes.com

Peterson Tara

The Peterson 2017 Summertime pipe reminds you of the sunset on a hot summer’s day. A warm acrylic mouthpiece is simply complimented by a soft brown sandblast finish. The sun engraved on the nickel band perfects the look of summer.
With an MSRP of $112.00 I'd put it in line with the lower midrange Petersons. Not a bad looking pipe though. And I love that stem. If they had them in smooth finishes I'd probably be adding one to my collection.
Edit to add: I don't know, after looking at it some more, I could live with the blasted finish.
Edit to add again: Oh look I found some at Cup o Joes. MSRP is actually $140 but they're selling them for $112. https://www.cupojoes.com/pipes/peterson/tara/

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I have too many Petes to keep smoked as it is, but this one is a beauty, and it's priced reasonably. I like the rustication, the wide band, and of course especially that amber-ish stem. Pete knows how to pluck the male heartstrings.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
I have become a fan of the 80s shape. My most recent new pipe is a Peterson Fermoy 80s with a vulcanite stem. I'm seriously considering having an acrylic stem made for it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.