PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

carytobacco

Can't Leave
Nov 23, 2012
Cary, NC
Good choice, and most appropriate for the occasion. I'm not sure what others think of the green, but I like it. I don't want them to be green every year, but this year was a good product.

Jan 8, 2013
Mine is an XL90, like all my Petes, and I love it. I do at some point plan on other Pete shapes, but I fell in love with this shape when I purchased my first Peterson. They have a thick bowl shaped so that it fits very comfortably in the hand, and is also very pleasing to look at. Although I don't clench often, I think they're quite clenchable although perhaps a bit heavy.
The pictures of the 2015 St Patty's day pipes really don't do them justice. Until you see one in person, the green stain might seem like a bit of a turn off. But they are absolutely beautiful in person.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
Well guys I did it. Bought the *408 2015. This is my first serious purchase (never spend more then 20 bucks on a pipe). Petersons reputation made it easy. Now the question is how do they smoke?

robwoodall

Can't Leave
Apr 29, 2015
Congratulations, man!
I love the Petersen shapes, and I (for one) am particularly attracted to the green color.
I've never owned one, so I'll leave the "how do they smoke" to people with more experience. I have heard they have a long-ish, but well worth it, break-in period.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I've never bought a Pete I didn't like, even the one P-lip. The 2015 St. Pat's had the carving at the top of the bowl, so I think I'd be attracted to something with a tall bowl to accentuate that, but it's all personal taste. I don't think you'll go wrong. Peterson had some consumer complaints a year or two ago, but they seem to be back on track, and they are one of the most popular brands for good reason.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
20150728_173838-1-580x600.jpg

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Nice...that's a good looking shape. I have the 2015 XL90 and it's a cool pipe too. Enjoy. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.