PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
I really need to stay off the internet..

ibbstar.jpg

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Love that line and that's my favorite finish of that model. Might have to pick one up myself sometime.
There's so many Pete's I'm wanting. Dying to pick up a 150 Irish Harp, 2011 or 2012 POY, Rosslare probably B5 or 69, Mark Twain set and many more. What I'm shooting for though, is to have enough money to give myself a Christmas present of the Return of Sherlock Holmes seven day pipe set.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
I know what you mean.. I found that Iceberg while looking at the Mark Twain set. I'm conflicted.. the Iceberg is $80 cheaper than the MT set but for the extra $80 I would 2 top of the line pipes instead of 1.
give myself a Christmas present of the Return of Sherlock Holmes seven day pipe set.
you would be my hero.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
The Holmes Series' was a dilemma in and of itself lol. I couldn't decide if I wanted the Original or Return, but eventually I compromised with myself, buy the Return seven day set and the Original, Watson, and Baker Street from the original and buy a three pipe rack for them. Probably have a jewler friend make the small name plates for the three. PAD is a very dangerous beast. Now I understand why my fiance has about 100 handbags lol.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Do you have a preference on which Holmes series pipes smoke better?

jharvard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 2, 2011
The Iceberg series pipes are very sharp. Very hard to find as well. :puffpipe:

martiniman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 6, 2012
There's so many Pete's I'm wanting. Dying to pick up a 150 Irish Harp, 2011 or 2012 POY, Rosslare probably B5 or 69, Mark Twain set and many more. What I'm shooting for though, is to have enough money to give myself a Christmas present of the Return of Sherlock Holmes seven day pipe set.
I hope to be ordering a Harp in as my next PAD.

The cumberland stem sets it apart from the rest.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
holy hell. why do you have to do that! im getting the mark twain set, just a matter of when...i hit a retread from a semi today on the freeway so there goes $500 i didnt expect to spend...

Status
Not open for further replies.