PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
I am pretty sure I have seen them at Smoking Pipes but there is none there now.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
The X105 is pretty sweet. Looks like Cup 'O Joes is the only spot to find one stateside. I'm not really all that into Pete's but I like this series and think they'd done better with a spigot. Not that I'd actually fish with it but with all that silver and the salmon engraving, it'd look pretty sweet.

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
Saw them listed on a couple of domestic sites but the vendors weren't PM sponsors. But can Google them and take your chances with the business.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
what is special about this series except the stem color
I was wondering that as well. It appears they are the regular shapes and a little shorter.
I've had good experiences with Al Pascia. It took about four days for my Peterson to get here from Italy and they only charged 10 euro for shipping. Last I checked they did not have any in but they usually update their Peterson selection regularly.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
"Old Tom" on the smokersforums.uk has the series and seems to like them. I've never seen one in the flesh.

Al Pascia does rock.

briarhillgeoff

Might Stick Around
Nov 8, 2014
There are two on smokingpipes right now. I like the new Atlantic one too except for that puke green stem. Now if the Atlantic had the same stem as the Fisherman - that would be a nice looking pipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.