PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

didache

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2017
London, England
This morning I took delivery of a new Peterson Fisherman. It is quite a compact pipe and just the thing I wanted as I have only a very few straight pipes. I wanted something classy and easy to carry around. This is just the thing! Peterson do a bent version too which I may well get next month.

Cheers

Mike

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Great Pete. It looks durable for carrying around, and great for clenching. The heft in Peterson design is appealing. I have six or eight Petes, and all have worked out well -- no systems, only one P-Lip, most mid-range price, no quality control problems. They break in gradually but nicely.

didache

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2017
London, England
Thanks guys .. it smokes very well too! The stem is a swirly grey which is meant to portray the tones of a salmon's skin - it's more effective in real life than a photo might suggest. Mike

crusader

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Nebraska
I've been eying the fisherman for a while and will pull the trigger on one eventually. Welcome to the forum, I love the handle you chose too!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I've asked for a Peterson B10 Calabash for Christmas. I like the B11 volcano so much, I have two, for about eight years now.

didache

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2017
London, England
Gosh, this is an old thread! The Fisherman eventually turned into a seven day set of X105 shapes (I actually have eight of them now). The pipe here is an old friend.
Mike

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Talk about a successful pipe purchase. I really like straight billiards, or any billiards. My first Meer is a straight billiard, courtesy of fishnbanjo.

Status
Not open for further replies.