PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
So I have been hunting for a Peterson Plip to replace my old faithful that I lost. I've bid on lots of pipes in similar shape class and profile, but haven't succeeded in winning anything at my price point. In my searches today I came across a Pete Dunmore offered up by Shinypipes, but after all of the bad feedback about his stuff I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. So I did a search for Dunmore Peterson and found this little beauty, just the right price, minimal restoration, and free shipping. I'll post pics when I get it cleaned up but here is a link to what I got.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201062250799?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Why is the Plip so important to you? I'm curious because tomorrow I'm off to pick out a Peterson and I've been dubious on the Plips.
Dot

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
When I smoke multiple bowls back to back, sometimes the tongue gets sore, the Plip helps give some variance to smoke flow as it projects the smoke to the roof of the mouth rather than on the tongue, and therefore gives the tongue a break. Also I like the way a Plip clenches.

Status
Not open for further replies.