Peterson Dracula Series North American Realse?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
4 Fresh Scott Thile Pipes
2 Fresh Former Pipes
12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes
New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Any idea when the Peterson Dracula pipe series is set to be released in North America? I love the stems on these and will definitely get one, which shape I'm not quite sure yet. I haven't seen anything on Peterson's site or sponsor sites about a release date though. Any help is greatly appreciated.

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
I ordered mine through my local B&M about a month and a half ago.. cost $97.50 before tax, asked for another one, and was advised that they are currently out of stock. Mine was imported the first time, and supposedly Peterson is the one who stated that they were out of stock..

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
Here's a photo of it... Had posted this once before in another Peterson post, Don't remember which one tho..
2nsmnnr.jpg

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks for the responses. Nice photo. I love the stem on this pipe. Paired with the dark ebony finish I think it looks amazing. The only thing I can't decide is what shape to get. I'm into the billiard right now, but not sure if I'll get the 69 (bent) or the x105 (straight).

colcolt

Jun 11, 2012
Think I"ll pass on these. They probably want too much blood for them. :puffy:

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
$97.50 seems a reasonable price to me. Ofcourse, right now I'm pretty much only suffering from PAD as I have my go to blends in bulk and am not really searching for any blends. As far as tobacco goes I'm just wanting to pick up a new tin or two every month. So, I'm okay with spending around $100-$200 once a month or once every two months on a new pipe.

machurtado

Lurker
Jun 12, 2012
Yea I love them too. I contacted cup o joes and they even offered to put on aside for me when they come in. I though about getting the 03 shape but think that I'm going to change it to the 999. They told me it would be in the $!00.00 range. So CRK how does it smoke?

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Why do they release it in one country and not in another. Especially when customers here actually want it.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Peterson is based out of Dublin Ireland and their blender,Kholhase and Kapp,are stationed in Germany I believe. So, that's probably why Europe gets the new Pete pipes and blends first since they have to get through customs to get into the US and Canada.

sixmp

Can't Leave
Jan 19, 2012
@photoman13 It could be due to costs and speed of production. A worldwide release would incur more costs and thin out the stock more. Selling closer to home first makes it easier and more cost effective.
With that said, i haven't found one in any of the UK online shops i've checked. So were are they selling these? heh

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Sounds to me it is probably more likely they are building hype. Especially since they are releasing it in October as stated above.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
lol. I've only seen the first one, because I fell asleep on the couch and the War Council had put it on when I was asleep. So, me being a lazy Piesces I suffered through most of it rather than getting up lol. I have seen all of the Vampires Suck though, the parody movie of Twilight. Great parody movie. Acting is done better and the actors/actresses are hotter than the originals as well.

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
I love the way it smokes, however I prefer a larger bowl size.. but was a happy trade off for a cool looking pipe. I didn't get a choice in which pipe I got, it was what was available at the time. I prefer bent over straight, so still was a win for me... Now if I could only get one with a P-lip....

Status
Not open for further replies.