Status
Not open for further replies.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Hmmm....sounds like it's time for a little early Christmas shopping. :puffy:
I wish they would have put that out in 50g tins though. :(

Jun 4, 2014
A very attractive pipe this year, the stem really makes the pipe.
I've been a good boy so far this year, maybe Santa won't mind if I start the season off a little early.

Jun 4, 2014
A very attractive pipe this year, the stem really makes the pipe.
I've been a good boy so far this year, maybe Santa won't mind if I start the season off a little early.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'd say those pipes will move fast. A very tasteful rendition this year, leaving behind the Christmas colors and focusing on the year-round use of the pipe, and a good selection of popular shapes. I think sp.com has done well to present the inventory early.

dcrguns

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 19, 2013
Ruidoso, NM
Just picked this one up. Did not want to wait too long to get my own xmas present!!
002-029-25658.jpg

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
The pipes are very nice for sure but I resisted the urge. I did however order up some of the Holiday Season 2015 tobacco and some of the Peterson Aran tobacco and a couple tins of C&D's Golden Days of Yore. Should be good for Christmas leaf now. :puffy:

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
I'm going to attempt to resist...for awhile at least. I haven't had much of a chance to smoke my 2014 Peterson "Pinecone" Christmas pipe.
petersonchristmaspipe_zpse19085b3.jpg

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Placed another order to snag the Holiday Season Blend.
I'm puffing on the Summertime blend right now. Another solid limited edition aromatic. Peterson never fails with these yearly offerings.
I have to say I love the Christmas pipe this year. Might have to break down and buy one. The only question is what shape? Love me some B10s, 03s and 999s or 80Ss.

briarhillgeoff

Might Stick Around
Nov 8, 2014
It's just a shame we can't get these blends earlier - here it is the end of summer and we are just now getting the Summertime Blend.
I bought all 3 last year but found last years Summertime and Special Reserve were pretty close. As soon as my post counts are up, I'm going to selling my remaining Summertime, Special Reserve and Christmas blends from last year.
As for the pipe - I don't like it - much prefer the ones from last year and happy I got one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.