PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

billbearcat

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 3, 2011
So there I was pining over weather or not to get a Peterson St. Patrick's Day 2013 Pipe, shape B58. I figured I would go to work and think about it. Well when I got home the decision was made for me by my fellow pipe smokers. They are all sold out from every pipe vendor I have looked at online. I am a bit jealous of the new owners. So who ever you are, congrats. I wouldn't think that anyone has had time to break one in yet completely, but how are they smoking so far?

billbearcat

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 3, 2011
Thanks Roth. I just snatched it up. I just hope that their website is up to date. Thanks again.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Fascinating. Some great pipes sit around for months and years, and others are up and gone in

a flash. My last fast-draw buy was a new poker from Parker, a shape I don't associate with them.

It was with the other usual apples and pots, just popped up one day, and I wasn't going to think

about it. I really like my Petersons. I have five of them and they've never let me down. I strongly

recommend the B11 bent sitter, available in various series. It's an iconic Peterson shape, low key

but classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.