PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Pipes and Cigars says this is no longer available???? What is that all about? I love the suff... :evil:

sasquatch

Lifer
Jul 16, 2012
Would be odd, given that STG just took over the Peterson range of tobaccos - I can't imagine them doing so in order to kill a bunch of them off (although stranger things have certainly happened).
Quick check though, and yeah, it's outta stock all over the place. Huh.
The signature flake is good - not as muscular as the PPP by any means, and that hint of lakeland sauce in PPP is all but missing in the signature - it is there though, just in very small quantity - I have only tasted it in a new pipe to be honest, but it occurred in 2 different new pipes - surely not a coincidence....

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Maybe too many people were chewing it and it got banned.

Yeah, that might be directed toward me :roll:
Man, I am nervous to read this post. 3 Ps is one of my primary rotation tobaccos. Earlier this year I stocked up heavily on this blend “just in case”. The past year has been such turmoil with the constant worry about what to cellar deeply. Still, I think this blend will stick around. But it might now become a hard to get blend.

sasquatch

Lifer
Jul 16, 2012
And Peterson has been my go-to "secret always in supply pretty good stuff (like signature and Old Dublin)" and now suddenly that's in jeopardy? Grrr.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Samples were distributed at the Chicago pipe show, and a member sent me a sample, and it is terrific. I hope this is just a temporary distribution problem. I've seen it several places lately, but I didn't follow up to see if it was available. Hurrumph.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Aw1ibLV.jpg

My brick-and-mortar had a can of 3Ps today, along with other goodies. I never thought I would be excited to see the green tin, but I guess this is the world we live in.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
I have one tin and that’s it. Haven’t seen it locally since I bought the last one or online for a while either. Hopefully it isn’t gone, maybe just needs to be repackaged.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Strange stuff! Just now went to P&C and 3P is gone from the Peterson page. I don't get it???Pissin contest between them and some one? Pure speculation on that but makes no sense...

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
:rofl:

Haha. That’s funny. He must have had those on the counter. Honestly officer, they weren’t mine.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
There’s nothing wrong with that, npod. Be proud. We’re very supportive, even if we don’t fully understand your affliction.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Buying 4 tins like that locally would run me about $180 lol. Nice haul. I bet you have nice nails lol

Status
Not open for further replies.