PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazybugger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 9, 2012
hi I am hoping you guys can point me in the right direction ... I love Peter Heinrich's dark strong flake but am having a hard time finding any and specially a place that has any and will ship overseas ... anyone have some suggestions please ? I am trying to get tobaccos I like while I can still afford other lol the price just went up 10% again here
Edit: Fixed title and body for capitalization & spelling - Kevin

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Rich at 4noggins.com is the guy you want. He is showing it out of stock right now but you can email him and ask when it will be back in stock. Since you are over seas look for Orlick Dark Strong Kentucky, it is no longer sold in the states but there may be some where you are, not sure if it is still being made but there could be some old tins around. In my opinion it is similar but better than the Heinrich's.

lazybugger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 9, 2012
I am from New Zealand lol so there is nothing where I am but cheers for the help, pipes and cigars just got more stock so I am happy about tat and will get an order in ... I was looking everywhere for the orliks DSK but could not find but if anyone knows where I could get thst or anything that's very close to those two iwould be very interested. . cheers

lazybugger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 9, 2012
yeah cheers Rothnh I found some at one of the sponsors of this forum so am putting in a few orders ... haha limited to ordering 1x 200g tin at a time . I have found 3 or 4 blends I really enjoy and will be stocking up on and now am looking round for samplers so I can try a few more

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
lazybugger, you should try Mac Baren HH Old Dark Fired, it is similar to the Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky but even better. The Heinrichs uses a red virginia base which I think over powers the Kentucky in it. The Old Dark Fired doesn't use the red's so the burley comes through better which is more like the Orlik.

Status
Not open for further replies.