PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seadogontheland

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 4, 2014
This is one of my favorite B&M blended tobaccos. Omega is a very full bodied English rich with flavor. This blend came drier than I expected, but it was a pleasant surprise since I like my tobaccos on the drier side for best smoking. Packed easily, lit well and remained smoldering for the entire bowl. The flavors were enticing and in some ways this reminded me of Penzance, but with a little more of a nicotine hit. The amount of smoke billowing out of my pipe was highly engaging and enjoyable to no end. Flavors/Aroma were musty, leathery, with just a little sweetness and the cool smoke weaved in and out of my consciousness almost lulling me into a deeply meditative state. This is some good stuff! Highest Recommendation!

seadogontheland

Oct 4, 2014
Thanks Phono...do you like any of their other English blends? Have you tried Smith's Own or British Blend?...two fine tobaccos as well.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
I have yet to try any Peretti tobaccos-- but this one just sounds too good to pass up. Many English blends I like are just a wee bit low on the nicotine for me. This one sounds like a winner. Order in process.........

seadogontheland

Oct 4, 2014
Beef,
Excellent! I think you will like this one. Let us know your thoughts after you have tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.