PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhogg

Can't Leave
Jun 14, 2011
So I ahd the chance several months ago to jump on Tue penzance bad wagon, bought an ounce, then stimbled across 8 more. Smoked the first ounce..loved it then open the 8 ounces tonight after taking a few months sabatical.
I smoked a lot of blends in between. The only other latakia blend that has impressed anywhere near as much is the spc plum pudding. It is official. Penzance iw utterly delicious. It is my favorite tobacco, and I will now hoard it like no other.
Very well rounded tobac. Little puch. Lotta tobacco flavor. No bite.
I retreat to cry.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
ive heard its great, i can never find any, but i do have a swap in progress with a forum member so hopfully ill try it soon. If its that good ill just git several bags soon as i can find it in the shops

rhogg

Can't Leave
Jun 14, 2011
I dare say if a did not have other compelling mistresses I would smoke penzance all day.

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
I've had 2 bowls. One immediately out of a fresh opened tin and the second out of that same tin after it had aired out in a mason jar and in the open for a while. The first bowl was OK. The second bowl was incredible.

rhogg

Can't Leave
Jun 14, 2011
Forgive my terrible typing. Android tablets are not the greatest typing instruments.

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
An 8oz bag shouldn't cost that much, around $35 before taxes is the normal cost and about $12 for a tin. I have to agree Penzace is sublime, it is quickly becoming my go to blend.

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
That's on consignment, I think if you bought it from the store itself it would be less. I wouldn't be surprised to see the price go up considering the popularity.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I love penzance as well. I got a 2oz tin of it from my secret santa. I said that I loved english blends and I wanted to try penzance. He delivered on both fronts

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
I love penzance..I keep some stored away.My wife really hates the smell of it in the house though.It's funny it's the only blend that she feels that way about.I smoke it outside when the weather is good.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
CBW is about $6 a pouch here in Tejas and a 12oz tin is about $32. I buy 1-Q form P&C online and that eliminates the need to buy CBW OTC!
Penzance is a rockin' little tobacco! totally reccommended, as I like to say.

cesconable

Lurker
Jan 12, 2012
Virginia
I'm buy all my tobacco products in Virginia, if I don't order them online (now anyway). Tobacco is much cheaper here than in Maryland (where I live).

maxpeters

Can't Leave
Jan 4, 2010
I used to smoke Penzance, but I smoked it outside. I liked it well enough, but thought it was pretty strong, so I usually smoked it in a gourd calabash. Great taste.

I have been told by my significant other that she will not tolerate me smoking that particular blend inside. Period. She doesn't say anything about the rest of my tobacco.

I haven't had iny in a while though, and judging by the price, I don't think I will be buying any anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.