PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I've seen and read all the claims, but honestly I don't find these to be at all the same. In the spirit of brotherhood I felt it incumbent upon me to post my findings to try to lay this rumor to rest.
Perhaps some of you disagree, and you're entitled to your opinion, however ignorant and ridiculous it is and how much you embarrass yourself by clinging to it.
Penznace and Wheaties are nothing alike.
If anyone else has info they want to share on what else is different from Penzance and can help dispel some of the myth and hype that dogs this blend please help your brethren by sharing it.

carbonmated

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 5, 2015
Well.... I will preface this by stating that I have never tried Penzance. However after seeing what Wheaties has done long term to the former Bruce Jenner...... It would appear I am at a crossroads, Wheaties is forbidden fruit and Penzance is not readily available at a fair market price for me to try it. Carry on....

carbonmated

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 5, 2015
We can't get Wheaties in Europe, would something like Kelloggs All-Bran work or am I just being foolish?
Feeding All Bran to your Unicorn is sheer insanity! It will most likely just SH*T like a goose and provide no further enjoyment :crying:

Mar 1, 2014
Penzance vs. Ferrari.

A new Ferrari is still going to be sold at MSRP, and hold some of its value after you use it. Penzance is a terrible purchasing decision compared to a Ferrari.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
No wonder I couldn't figure out the flavor of Penzance; I forgot to add milk first. Thank you for clearing this up. :mrgreen:

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
No wonder I couldn't figure out the flavor of Penzance; I forgot to add milk first.
I recommend trying it with and without milk. That way you will know for sure which way is better for your own personal tastes.

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
No wonder I couldn't figure out the flavor of Penzance; I forgot to add milk first.

I recommend trying it with and without milk. That way you will know for sure which way is better for your own personal tastes.
The key here is actually the temperature of the flame you use to light it

orobusto

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2015
New York
I've heard that Penzance and Captain Crunch are very similar. I don't find this at all!. Captain Crunch is much sweeter than Penzance! But hey, to each their own...

Tough to compare the different cuts. Penzance and Wheaties are flakes, Cap'n Crunch is a puff.

michaelmirza

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2015
Chicago, IL

Sometimes with my Penzance I skip the milk and grab handfuls and just eat it straight out of the box.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
Word to the wise: Amazonian Beaver milk does not go with penzance; mighty tasty on Wheaties though. Maybe I should try the skim version.

sw0snuff3r

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2014
After purchasing my Penzance I can no longer afford milk. I have to take mine with water :crying:

dustmite

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
So, I tried the Penzance and Wheaties back to back, and didn't find any similarities. That being said, how do I remove a spoiled-milk ghost from my pipes?

Status
Not open for further replies.