PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Hey Guys, Well I'm back from the B&M Puff N Stuff in Atlanta. It was tricky to get the 8 bags that I needed as the limit was 2 but I managed to wrangle 9 out of them. So for those who ordered those will be shipping out to you tomorow, but that leaves me an extra bag. If anyone is interested let me know. First come first serve. 1 8 oz bag. of Penzance. Also I want to say that the guys at Puff N Stuff were really helpful and broke their normal rules to serve you guys so if you are ever in the area or have a need look them up, they have good customer service and a nice selection of Pipe tobaccos.

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
Thanks again for taking the time to do this. Sounds like a good bunch at the B&M as well; I'll have to stop in if I'm ever in Atlanta.

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
@shaintiques
Once again, my sincere thanks for your endeavor to help out those of us that don't have such a B&M available.
Next time I'm through Atlanta, I'll have to stop by and thank those guys personally.
Anyone in particular I should ask for?

motrix

Lurker
May 29, 2012
Thanks or taking the time to do this. I continue to be amazed at the kindness of our community.

bailey331

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2012
Thanks a lot brother. Very nice of you. My wife has to go to Atlanta ever so often for work, Ill see if she will stop by for me.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
FYI All of your orders have shipped. I sent most of them parcel post to cut down on costs so you can look for them in about 5 days. I also included a little bonus tobacco in each parcel, hope you enjoy. As for the guys who ordered Stonehaven, thank you, I bought a bag and broke it up and though I haven't smoked my share yet, it smells heavely and may be the perfect compliment to a hard cider, my beverage of choice. I will post my thoughts on it after a few smokes. It is rarer than Penzance by all accounts, as Puff N Stuff has a one bag limit and will not budge on that whatsoever. So enjoy!

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I personally dont like beer, but wish I did as there sre just so many different kinds and I have friends that are Connoiseurs and make it so appealing but its just not for me. Hard cider on the other and though not as plentiful or diverse can be found in many different varieties. You have your regular, lagers, ambers, ales and other blends, they are yeasty but sweet and when before II was lost trying to understand the appeal of beer, there is nothing

Ike an ice cold cider after mowing the grass. I particularly like woodchuck amber.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
DickensCider.jpg

bailey331

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2012
I got my package in the mail today! Thank you very much for you footwork. I'm enjoying a bowl tonight on the back porch with a cold bottle of Hornsbees apple cider. Thanks also for the sample package. Many many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.