PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

strave19

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 13, 2011
marscigars.com has both, 8oz get em!
edit: sorry for the caps trying to be as quick as possible so some of you can get in on this

tonypuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2011
My years of waiting patiently has finally paid off, cant believe i was able to snag a bag of this in time!

plains

Lurker
Sep 4, 2011
Thanks for the news - I jumped on it! I haven't shopped with marscigars before - I was impressed with their price on Penzance and their shipping terms. I'll be visiting them again.

strave19

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 13, 2011
Nice find. Wish stonehaven was available in 2oz.
Yeah, but you're only looking at what, 15$ more for 4x the tobacco. If you dont like it or something I'm sure someone here would take it off your hands :twisted:
Thanks for the news - I jumped on it! I haven't shopped with marscigars before - I was impressed with their price on Penzance and their shipping terms. I'll be visiting them again.
Nice. I have not bought from them either but they're a reputable company, though they should definitely look into sponsoring this site :puffy:

rhogg

Can't Leave
Jun 14, 2011
I have an unopened tin of Penzance and have never tried it. Everyone speaks so highly of it I thought it prudent to purchase 8 oz just because I could. I am smoking some Pembroke now. It is pretty solid..... much better than my Magnum Opus catastrophe.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Got my 8 oz. bag. It's not the bees knees to me, but I'd rather have some for later than not be able to get any at all. At $30 for 8 oz shipped, you really can't complain. That works out to $3.75/oz... I pay more for my PS Bulls Eye Flake at my local tobacconists...
Oh, and mark, I feel your pain. I really shouldn't have bought it, and I'll miss out on going out to lunch next week (I'll be brown-bagging it for the next two, actually), but I figure I only get one go-around. Might as well enjoy it now and then.
-Jason

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
Dang it....Stonehaven is gone already.
These tobacco rushes are insane.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
For anyone living in Houston, i went to The Briar Shoppe today and they had Penzance in stock for bulk purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.