PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
To celebrate my new baby I decided to crack open the tin of Penzance I got from rickpal. I couldn't have picked a better blend to smoke for a special day. I am not going to review it once more because it has more than enough reviews. What I will say is that Penzance is one of the best blends I have ever had. I am not sure I can say anymore. The only bad thing about it is that it is so hard to get a hold of.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
And is there a more appropriate occasion to crack open something special and rare ? Me thinks not ! Enjoy :puffpipe:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
The only reason I never did a Penzance review is the same as yours. I really like it. It's got just enough complexity, but at the same time is really solid, flavor wise.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Sherlock.... glad you made me a part of your very special occasion!!! Glad you enjoyed it and again, best wishes to you all in the future!!

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Make a tradition out of it, and save your Penzance for the little One's birthday each year.

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
I agree that there is lots of good tobacco out there. I honestly thought that I was going to try it, like it but think that it is over hyped. This was not the case and this is why I was compelled to say something about it. I'm not saying that I am going to stop smoking every other tobacco or spend my life in pursuit of every tin I can get at any cost, but why move on from a tobacco that you really like? Especially a taste that I have been looking for for a long time? One of the joys of smoking for me is finding great tobaccos and to smoke them.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
Yeah it definitely has a taste like nothing else I've tried, and it burns great, even undried.
I tried drying some overnight, and it got crispy ... the taste wasn't the same for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.