PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
lol GOGOGOGO
I will pass for now. Just spent munnies on 1Q. Thanks Lawrence for raving about it; it's delicious.

strave19

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 13, 2011
I was just going to post this. You can choose cheaper shipping options, the default was more expensive for me and I got shipping for 9.48 via USPS. Ordered several baccis too. maybe they gouge you if you only order a tin or two?

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
they're shipping to Canada, IW has intense shipping charges.

ScreenShot2011-09-27at103727AM.png

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Sorry to hear that. But I will definately bookmark this page when I get home from work! If I end up not liking it i'll give it away to someone that will enjoy it more than me.
They pay me to browse these forums... /hahahaha!

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Marm is in Canada, eh...shipping costs are double that of the lower 48 usually - unless your talking Lil Brown, then they are five times the cost of shipping in the lower 48.

In addition, if a Canadian brings in more than $20 worth of, or 200g total weight of tobacco, they have to pay a 300% tarriff at the border; so that $40 order becomes $120...so ordering in bulk isn't always the greatest idea!
Pipe-smoking in a Commonwealth nation is all about either paying through the teeth, or massaging the system - and most of us choose the latter, which somewhat limits the etailers we can deal with.

strave19

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 13, 2011
Its sold out again. FYI
Anyone know when they sold out? Hopefully a lot of people got to buy a tin or three, at least they put a limit on it!

harrier52

Can't Leave
Aug 7, 2011
I actually managed to snag a tin this morning thanks Bubba for the heads up i owe you one lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.