PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
Lil Brown Smoke Shack has 6 of the 8oz foil pouches left in stock when I checked just now. With shipping it comes out to $27.95 which is a great price IMHO. Just thought I would give you guys the heads up.
https://www.lilbrown.com/product/tabid/96/productid/723/sename/butera-penzance-8oz-foil-bag/default.aspx
Now keep in mind they don't ship to some states and charge tax in others as they are on a reservation. They are trying to fight the laws to where they don't have to charge tax to residents in some states but for now I believe they are required.
NOTICE: We cannot ship to Idaho, Oregon, Maine, Montana, South Dakota, or Utah!
We are now collecting tax for Alaska, Minnesota, Nevada, Texas & Washington. The website does not add the tax to orders yet. Please expect a phone call regarding the additional charges.
Happy Puffing!

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
ScreenShot2011-10-20at103702AM.png

GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN!

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Merlin's Beard... ha... If I have to pay my states taxes on backy I'm moving. Out their flippin mind they are. :crazy:

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
You can order a bag and have it sent to my house (I can PM you the address) and I will forward it to you once it gets here. I would just ask that you send me the shipping cost via PP once I ship it. I believe some of the other members can speak of my integrity. Just let me know. I don't mind helping my friends up north.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
darn, I never noticed the Butera name, I only associated it with the Germain Co.....learn something new every day.
and BTW....thanks for the picture to back up your information

Status
Not open for further replies.