PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
First, to save you some shame, do not post here and talk shit about penzance regarding how you hate it, it's not worth it, too hard to get, you hate English blends ect... This post isn't about any of that its just to tell whoever wants to know that penzance is/was in stock at Liberty Tobacco in San Diego.

May 4, 2015
$23/oz?! That is soooo not worth it!
Of course what I mean is, it's your money, you like it, and it's worth it to you, so my opinion is as useful as tits on a bull.

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us the tip! I'm waiting for our disgustingly low Canadian Dollar to improve before making any purchases but I've added it to my list of cold calls to make when I'm back in the market!

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
Haven't you heard " the low dollar is good for our economy ", now back to work peasant! It is painful when buying but still so much cheaper than buying here.
Right, forgot, because the onslaught of tens of dozens of Americans that trickle in to the Niagra region to buy retail goods from American-owned-chains-located-in-Canada and rest their heads in a UK owned Holiday-Inn Expresses somehow offsets the cost of doing business with our number one trading partner, devaluing ~$400,000Million worth of exports and inflating the ~$350,000Million cost of imports. :roll:
Okok, I'm sure it's more complicated than that and I'm no economist but the 'good for our economy' line seems like such rhetoric.
I guess it keeps money in the country though since I'm holding off on importing tobacco for a bit! lol Was that enough to un-derail the thread?

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
Ok, back on subject, I've never tried Penzance but I have some sitting in my U.S mail box waiting to be picked up along with a couple of Estate Petersons. I'm looking forward to trying it, one more itch will be scratched.

seadogontheland

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 4, 2014
Isn't Penzance just the Best!! If it were not being produced the world would end. Simply the most outstanding blend that ever was created by the hands of men...wait a sec...yeah it must have been made on the thighs of angels!! :nana:

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
$23 an oz? I got all you want at that price and I'll even pay the shipping. You would need to buy in multiples of 8.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
First, to save you some shame, do not post here and talk shit about penzance regarding how you hate it, it's not worth it, too hard to get, you hate English blends ect... This post isn't about any of that its just to tell whoever wants to know that penzance is/was in stock at Liberty Tobacco in San Diego.
I hate Penzance. It's an unbalanced mediocre blend whose flavor profile isn't unique and whose chief claim to fame is the obsession with it brought about by a lull in production seven or so years ago, that incited panicked hoarding by demented codgers whose sense of taste has obviously been impaired. At it's original price of about $26 per 8 OZ bag, it's worth buying, since it's priced like other cheap tobacco and is an excellent insect repellent. But at the prices that profiteers are now demanding, purchase is simple proof that P. T. Barnum was right. Besides, it's a royal pain in the profundity to get, due to the slobbering hoards who have abandoned their familial duties, their careers, and all other aspects of the gift of life, in order to hunt down every foul smelling strand of the stuff so that they can dance naked amongst the piles of bags, performing all manner of unnatural abominations with small animals, particularly gerbils.
That about covers it. :puffy:

seadogontheland

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 4, 2014
Whoa! Brother Sable! That was one of the more eloquent bashes I have read in a while...the Gerbils were an insidiously well placed dig...did I just say gerbils and dig in the same sentence? Shudder!! :worship:

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
I like Penzance...hmm hmmm...The Pirates of Penzance....never thought much about acquiring the tobacco Penzance. It's never in stock.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Penzance sucks, at any price. And all of you idiots that go chasing it are about as worthless as the blend itself. If you've never tried Penzance, good on ya', you're headed in the right direction. Keep up the good work. If you tried it and liked it, well, you were probably drunk, in childbirth, in love or engaged in some other kind of pointless, deviant behavior. I'm correct, right? I know I am, because there was definitely alcohol involved the last 3 times that I bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.