PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
I feel somewhat like Paul Revere......Bulk Penzance (Esoterica Bulk - Penzance (8oz. Bag)). in stock at PipesandCigars.com
Don't start a frenzy now. LOL

mowens

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2011
Just nabbed 2 bags :puffpipe: mine went through it just took a few extra minutes

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
got 2 8oz bags, been wanting to try that for A long time, thanks gecko

gecko13

Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Got a couple bags myself. Some to enjoy, and some to cellar. Hope you all get a chance to grab some and folks don't OVER buy.

mowens

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2011
Silly question. I've only ever had Penzance out of a Tin, so for the bags do I need to put those in a jar asap or can I leave them sealed for a while?

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I just ordered from SmokingPipes.com
Esoterica: Penzance 8oz

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Bob's Chocolate Flake

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Top Black Cherry

Samuel Gawith: Perfection Mixture

Peter Stokkebye Proper English

Peter Stokkebye: English Luxury

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I just ordered mine from smoking pipes as well. THANK YOU SO FRIGGIN' MUCH for posting this Gecko13. I have been waiting for a bowl of Penzance for 8 or more years now. I'm so happy I could just poop myself.

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
Don't! Lol
I wish I had money to partake in the buying. Maybe some day. I have too much tobacco anyways and I just sent two pounds off to some Canadian brothers on another forum.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
As I have mentioned before, Penzance was what baptized me as a life long brother of the briar. When I started smoking a pipe I started on a local tobacconists aromatics and just was not getting from pipe smoking what I had expected. I was very close to giving up the pipe when my friend and went on a tobacco shopping spree in the name of trying different things to make a final decision about pipe smoking. Tobacconist listened to what I had expected from pipe smoking and recommended English tobaccos. Penzance was what made it home...Penzance and Dunhil London Mixture. I can still remember opening that tin of Penzance and falling in love with the smell and the flake presentation. After the first few puffs I was sold. And so began a long journey. Penzance will always have a special place in my pipe smoking heart.

patiobum

Nov 5, 2009
Baytown,Texas
I just ordered from SmokingPipes.com
Esoterica: Penzance 8oz

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Bob's Chocolate Flake

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Ennerdale Flake
Thanks Ted for the tip. :lol:

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
I love this forum just cause of the help we give one another. I have not decided to try penzance just yet but you guys never cease to amaze with helping each other. Just picked up a summer blend at my local bm thanks to Pease's article. Fits me just right for a spell.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I will ship you a few flakes when I get my Penzance if you'd like. Just so you can try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.