PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
We all know how hard it is to get Esoterica "Penzance" here. I contacted an employee of the J.F. German factory on Jersey Island in the English channel and he explained to me how we can order as much as we want directly from them.
First, because the Jersey Island is not officially incorporated under English law, we cannot use any known currency but must use barter. Luckily, this employee pointed me toward Jacques, a Frenchman living in a converted cabana on the North side of the Island. Jacques specializes in making the Jersey Island delicacy "Ticketyboo Veal," which is not veal but goat. For $90, Jacques can purchase a homosexual goat from France and turn it into veal that he can trade for three bags of "Penzance." So we buy him goats, and he buys us tobacco. Then we pay shipping to the government of France.
I'm thinking of a starting order of 30 goats.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
It's my understanding that he only accepts only kids, baby goats. Have you checked with American customs? Shipping baby goats can get quite complicated.

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
What about Stonehaven? Would it also be traded for goats, or perhaps sheep, swine, or cows? (I think that you could negotiate for 4 - 5 bags for each cow or hog)

This is very Byzantine.

It just might work.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
Wait, does he only deal in homosexual goats? And, if so how can we tell?
tumblr_ngfgke64JC1qh20q7o1_500.png

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
@captainprophesy: great meme. Looks like he's ready for Project Runway (or the Telluride AIDS Benefit Fashion Show)
Also, if they are not looking "fah-ah-ah-bulouths" or marvelous, you can tell by their prancing.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I think we send the goats to the Isle of Jersey, where they are transformed into veal cutlets.... And the Mixture 79 gets transformed into Penzance. Then there's a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.