PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Big Al, I don't know how many times I've watched this, but it makes my LAUGH every time!

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
This is.... this is the greatest video that has ever been produced. It represents the pinnacle of video production and is likely the greatest single product mankind has ever or will ever give birth do. All hail!!

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Priceless!! Laughed my way through the entire clip. Very clever indeed. :clap:

Mar 1, 2014
That probably was one of the better translations of the scene to a different subject.

Most of the time it doesn't make sense for him to be looking at a map.
I tend to have good success finding "limited" items, people usually start to complain when something isn't available for more than two or three days. In those cases I have no sympathy for people who can't be bothered to check a web page at least once a day.

This, this is something else entirely. Even thinking about wanting Penzance is futile. Looking for sunken pirate ships is probably more worthwhile.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Gotta admit, this is one of the better voice adaptations of this video, and there are NUMEROUS ones. Also, as someone else pointed out, when Hitler was pointing out locations on the map made it made much more sense than others. I really cracked up when Hitler said: 'Now I will have to settle for Royal Yacht like that asshole Stalin'! But, I took some offense to that because I like Royal Yacht as I consider Stalin to be a bigger asshole than Hitler, much less the mere thought of being associated with that animal. :wink:
Bottom line... a great adaptation although I seriously doubt that anyone who happens to run across this video on YouTube will have the faintest idea what the hell Penzance is! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.