PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
Ok, have a look at this link and scroll down a bit.
Really creepy to see my stash on a Korean website, and even more so when I have absolutely no idea what they are saying, lol.
http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=mdexcel&logNo=220386759014&categoryNo=0&parentCategoryNo=0&viewDate=&currentPage=1&postListTopCurrentPage=1

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
I couldn't get a web translator to work on that site. All I could understand was, "It's marvelous". He does provide links to your original post in the forums. Awfully swell of him.
Enjoy the well deserved fame! I expect you will be invited to appear on some Korean TV show in the near future :D

May 31, 2012
:P
Google translate works,

sort of...

:lol:
Daily alcohol and tobacco
Over sabyeok-class private collection chronicles the beginning of the year holders (Part 2)
Enjoy puffing Puff / pipe tobacco
In terms mentioned half again gather you wrote admiring tobacco holdings yesterday.
(Peck's cellar graphic)
4357 Teen Tobacco (approximately 304.9kg), and chan is lodged, six teen open state.
Does it consume approximately 410g per month cheek 5 per day,
Emilion .. reserves of approximately 61 years 8 months of the beginning of the year.
61-year-end is also collected, but it would be no wonder that around the warehouse store, but also personally,
Why was that replaces the 4357 Teen kept in the house.
Today could solve the clues in the article to see another half chance.
Do you see this closet floor with bent low?
4'm cheontin this is so great that it is being stored in the closet. Jeojeongdo
It occupies a lot of place than I thought it strange anhaneun
Anyway ... you dusil minutes jaengyeo beginning to see the house seemed rewarded helpful.
31.png
You should totally leave a comment!

:!:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Well, I had no idea. Hello to all our Korean friends. Is this North or South K.? The South might be sending you orders to buy. The North might be suggesting they avoid targeting your area in Canada in order to preserve your leaf in case they make it that far inland with troops. But to confess, we were all impressed. That kind of cellar transcends cultural and language barriers. 4noggins had better bone up on shipping to Asia.

dulgunz

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2015
I thought the thread was about a "mail order" bride. I was sadly disappointed!

Dec 24, 2012
Dulgunz - nice thought, but I can barely afford the one I have.
Come to think of it though,I am in the market for a cute little Au Pair for my pipes and tin checker for my cellar . . . hmmm

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
The Google translation looks like some of the spam email I receive occasionally.
That's only Pecks 'go to' cellar and only a diversion to his real cellar so he has nothing to worry about from the Korean's, or for that matter, anyone invading his 'Fort Knox" of pipe tobacco.
Other than that, just what is the 9th picture? It looks like shelves full of gold bars and perhaps just a comedic attempt of comparing the value of Pecks stash. Then again, it might simply be shelves of gold colored containers of Kimchi which would be Korea’s pipe tobacco answer to a Lakeland tobacco.
ymIqcz5.jpg

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
If those were gold bricks, the shelves would not be able to hold them.
Peck, my wife said you need to turn your bowed shelves upside down and then they will get back in shape. Perhaps you need to invest in stronger shelving.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Canned cat-food?
Or... canned cat.

I don't know, but it's certainly not tins of tobacco considering the shape of them.

stickframer

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2015
Thank you, Google Translate, for clearing that up! Lmao.
That is pretty creepy though. Sort of like when a girls Facebook pics end up on an Ad for a skeevy online dating site.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Uh oh...."The Barn" is no longer top secret. May be time to consider moving the stash underground? 8O

Dec 24, 2012
I have added a couple of shelves, so less weight now. May have to turn a couple over to get rid of the bend, but the problem with that is that the other side has the reinforcement board.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
It's no surprise that a cellar of this magnitude is known world wide in the pipe community but what I want to know is, how in the hell did you find this Korean post??

Status
Not open for further replies.