Peaky Blinders on Netflix (Season 4 - No Spoilers!)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeMarc

Might Stick Around
Dec 14, 2017
South East
Well with Peaky Blinders season 4 arriving in less than 2 weeks I have finally started the series. Being set in the early 1900's, I am hoping for some pipe appearances. Other then having trouble understanding the dialogue due to their accents midway through season one and I am pleased with the show so far.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Closed captioning is a luxury I greatly appreciate.
With midrange hearing loss from military, concerts and other sources, I use it quite often. :lol:
jay-roger.jpg

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

One of the best, and can't wait for 12/21.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Yep, Season Four was released yesterday on Netflix.
Maybe you have a different Netflix than I do, but mine says that it's to be released 12/21?

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Good show - I believe that season 3 was a tad stretched, but very good show overall.

uperepik

(Oldtown)
Mar 8, 2017
Oh man I'm about to watch episode 4 and no work tomorrow, I may just binge the rest of the night.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Wow.
Best season yet.
It's just like "The Sopranos" though. Don't get attached to anybody. The Peaky F*cking Blinders are all bad people and I'm guessing nobody in the Shelby clan lives a long life into the retirement years.
MINOR SPOILER ALERT follows:
I loved how Thomas Selby reached back to Season One and parlayed his "services to the crown" onto the annual honors list and bagged an OBE. (Superb gamesmanship smacking of the Corleone family's journey to respectability.) Also, Adrien Brody is no favorite of mine, but he's stepped up his game as the vengeance seeking Luca Changretta. Have to call bullshit on the exposed neck ink though. Somebody that polished wouldn't have done that back in the mid-20's, if at all in Western society.
Quality stuff.
Fnord

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
I am curious as of a fifth season. After such a finale, stretching it for another season would be too much. The show is great as is !

Status
Not open for further replies.