PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
No, it's not the name of a law firm. It's three new (to me) blends I ordered with my latest TAD order from 4noggins. And, I could smoke any of the three all day long:
McCelland's (bulk) Georgia Cream: A really nice, mellow, fragrant smoke; peaches & cream. Not at all too fruity, sweet or cloying, not too moist, no re-lights required.
McClelland's (bulk) Mocha Black: Man, this one had me dreaming all night about my next bowlful. Reminiscent of McClelland's Tastemaster, but less chocolate-y, more coffee-y. Reminds me of those wonderful espresso iced coffees with sweetened condensed milk I've enjoyed at sidewalk cafes in Vietnam & Cambodia.
Butera Royal Vintage Latakia No. 2: I ordered the No. 2 blend because it was advertised as having a more "nutty" flavour." And it doesn't disappoint. Just the right amount of cool Latakia (I'd put it as just over the amount in, say, Peterson's Old Dublin), which tastes like it's been layered over black Cavendish - and it does have some toasted Carolina tobacco, which enhances the nuttiness.
All these three are extremely enjoyable; first time I've hit the jackpot on an order of previously untried blends.

andrew369

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 21, 2013
God that is 2 more McClelland blends I have to add to the TAD list along with Red Cake and some more Blue Mountain. They seem to have some of the highest quality tobacco on sale today, especially with the German monopoly on European tobaccos slightly killing competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.