PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
First day of autumn PC 20% off sale until midnight tonight, Saturday Sept. 22, use the code SAVE20. I had it in mind to buy HH Burley Flake and a longstanding itch to try GLP JackKnife, a tin of each for twenty (USD) and change including shipping. This will be a short-lived post, since this ends at midnight, but if you have TAD or PAD, major or minor, check it out. Also for those Danish made Stanwell filter pipes, if you have those in mind, already priced low. Just a heads up.

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
Get the last of your Dunhill today! Dunhill no longer excluded from these sitewide sales!!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
brad, bravo! Good for you, and good for PC. I'm bumping this. Only about three more hours, if there's something you have in mind. It's a Cinderella sale; after midnight, the deal is over.

unkleyoda

Lifer
Aug 22, 2016
Your mom\\\'s house
I had been kicking around getting one or more (they have three) of the Peterson 2017 Pipe of the year pipes. I knew they were basically on clearance at P&C, so they weren’t going to get any cheaper. $132 for the smooth, $120 for the blast, $108 for the rusticated. That was down from $260, 240, 220 originally. When I got the email for the sale, I jumped. They were throwing in a tin of Peterson Summer 2016 with each one. I threw all 3 in my cart, typed in the code, and bought them all. I figured wow this price is great. It wasn’t until today that I realized that the coupon gave them to me at 40% off. I look at my invoice, it says $360 total, minus the discount $144, equals $216. That’s 40% off! I’m not sure if it was a fluke, but wow did I get a deal, I paid $216.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Wow, 'yoda, you spent a lot, but you bought "more." Admirable. '88, a pound for $32! Zowie. Well, my purchase was small, but I'm glad I got in on it. Still haven't gotten a shipping email, but I think they are digging through the orders. Hope to hear soon.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I bought a few pounds of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match. $20.36 a pound with the discount.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I bought three of the Stanwell Borup pipes the night before the sale, around midnight or so. I called P&C customer service on Monday and they very kindly gave me the discount. That was a very nice gesture on P&C's part.

spartan99

Can't Leave
Mar 10, 2017
To paraphrase Ron Burgundy, things escalated quickly. The package arrives tomorrow.
Jim, do you prefer the Sutliff match to the latest iteration of Lane Limited Ready Rubbed? Your reviews of both blends have updates, so it's not easy to tell. The good news seems to be that each blend is improving.

Status
Not open for further replies.