PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
p6200422-600x450.jpg
Does anyone own a Paul Perri pipe and can put up photos? :)

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
tbradsim1 that's a nice one guy. This is my only one, they're pricey for me. Usually see one each week on ebay from great-estate-pipes auctions.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Great sense of style/shape/balance in both pipes. If I didn't know, I'd guess they were two different

carvers, the one pipe being so dynamic and energetic, and the other so grounded and noble.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Yeah, I'd sure love to see photos of all nine of tbradsim1's Perri's. How did you aquire yours tbrad? From what little I've read, Paul Perri will be 94 this year. I hope he's doing well.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
A long time ago I read about him, had his own land in Italy with his own Briar I believe in Calaberi Italy, saw that he had a good reputation on the West Coast when East Coast Carvers were touted as the only game in town. His pipes are solid well made smokers, Rick Newcome touts his pipes, he should know, I have 2 unsmoked and 7 that I rotate. They will go up when he passes . If you like his work grab it , I did and I am not sorry

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Very nice, which ones are unsmoked? You just gave me an idea for a project. Wooden truck with a long flatbed trailer loaded with pipes?

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
If Bradley says they're a good pipe, you can take that to the bank. Nice looking pipes! I suppose I will have to pick one up one of these days. For now, I need to let the finances improve after buying a Von Erck and a J&J.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
I have met Paul and his beautiful wife at the Las Vegas show many times. Paul brings many tables full of his great pipes. They can be bought on occasion on ebay from great estate pipes. Here's a photo of Paul and Mrs. Parri.

Status
Not open for further replies.