PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubblehead33

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2012
Canada
i made an order with smokingpipes.com on saturday and havent received a shipping email from them yet. just wondering if any of you guys out there have ordered from them and if this is normal. im pretty excited for some new tobacco!

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
I have used them many times and I have never had an issue with them. Did you order by phone or via their website?

rogers

Mar 9, 2012
What shipping method did you choose? If you chose priority mail, you wont get a "shipped" e-mail. You can check your order status at their site, though.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Last order I placed with them, I never got a shipping email, all that came was the email that it was delivered (I previously set that up with ups)
I would guess it will just end up in your step

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
Keith, i ordered online, Roger, i think it was the priority so maybe thats whats goin on. thanks for the encouragement guys, ya never know what your gonna get when ya order online.

rogers

Mar 9, 2012
No problem. Like weezell said, they're good people to deal with. I've been doing business with them for a couple years now. They have a 1-888 number you can call if you need re-assurance.

maineyachtie

Can't Leave
Aug 14, 2010
@bubblehead33, it looks like they sent your order to my house. I'm smoking all your tobacco now! muahahahaha

auspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2012
Australia
I have not ordered from them due to expensive shipping, $30-$40 to australia. I order from 4noggins which is under $20 for shipping, fast service and packages arrive within 1-2 weeks.

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
I don't recall ever getting a shipping confirmation email from them. I'm in Afghanistan and I don't think it's ever been more than 10 days from me ordering until the time when I can start smoking. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
I've dealt with them before. They usually sent me an email a few days later. But I usually email them, or any other e-tailer for that matter, to just double confirm my order and approximate shipping time.

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
I usually get a UPS confirmation with a tracking number when my package is shipped. I usually choose UPS ground as the shipping method. If you didn't receive one give them a call, their customer service is great.

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
i checked their site, it says they shipped it out on Monday:) i chose the cheapest shipping so itll likely be a bit before it gets here, probably be hung up at the border for a while. just gonna have to be patient haha

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
finally picked up my order today! it came in wednesday but never got a chance to get to the post office til this afternoon. pretty excited to try some new brands. smoked a bowl of the John Aylesbury and i enjoyed it. a nice mellow smoke and good flavor. after supper im gonna try out the C & D. it should be interesting cause its a cake and its the first time ive tried a cake tobacco. on another note, im thinking about ordering some GLP Jackknife Plug. anyone tried it and would you reccommend it to a novice?

Status
Not open for further replies.