PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpftc

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 21, 2016
I found a tobacco that shares my last name. I would love to get it if only for the tin. The problem is that it looks like it is out of production and the few shops that still have some in stock are in the UK. Has anyone ever tried to order tobacco from the UK and have it shipped to the US? Also, I would be interested in knowing if anyone has actually tried this blend before and what their thoughts were.
Parsons_Pleasure.jpg

skraps

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
If I recall, most UK shops will not accept credit cards from the US because of card processing laws. You could try to find a shop that will do PayPal or send a money order or something. Wire transfer is an option, but that might be cost prohibitive for 1 tin.

bpftc

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 21, 2016
Thanks papipeguy, Just checked their website and it doesn't look like they have it in stock.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Why all the religious references in the names of tobacco -- parson, Presbytrian, nuns, friars -- I thought pipe smoking WAS a religion. Just kidding, of course.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
You can sometimes find tins on eBay if you merely want a tin, and I purchased an unopened tin of Parson's Pleasure from there about 3 years ago. It is a straight ribbon cut Virginia: there are a few reviews on it at Tobaaco Reviews.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.