Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
We have a new site sponsor with a really neat site. It seems like everything he sells is totally unique.
He sells pipes which are made of all types of woods besides briar - olive wood, bog oak and others. They have briar and meerschaum too, as well as estates and antique pipes, clays, porcelain pipes ... pipes with real amber and ivory stems.
And if you're a pipe maker, they have supplies for you too!
In addition to all of the really cool stuff you can buy, they have a lot of great information on the site about pipes, tobacco, and their museum.
Check it out -

Paronelli Pipe

eightywon

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 4, 2014
Has anyone done business with them or have any more information about them? I recently have been looking at some of their antiques but was a little wary because it seemed like they were almost estimating the dates of their pipes. It seems like they all are mostly a '1930', '1950', '1980' and very few odd years like a '1983' They say the antiques come with a certificate of authenticity but it sounds like it is signed by their own 'museum'. They also make it a point to clearly state they they are indeed made in the year stated, they are not replications, and are 100% functional. It sounded like overkill, but may be just the Italian-English translation. I have my eyes on a couple pipes from their website and their eBay listings, but like I said I was a little wary. Having them as a new sponsor helps though! Any more information would be much appreciated. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.