PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

briarfriar

Can't Leave
According to Park Lane Tobacconist's latest newsletter, the shop is looking to inaugurate a pipe club. From the publicity:
Calling All Pipe Smokers!
Park-Lane Tobacconist invites you to join us for our first Pipe Club Meeting. When, you ask? Well that's up to you guys.
We were thinking about Thursday nights but, Monday or Tuesday are also options.
We've had many pipe customers express interest in having regular pipe nights here at Park-Lane, so send us an email and let us know what night works best for you. Once we've figured out what day is best, we'll send out an official invite with the date & time.
Whether your a seasoned pipe smoker, just starting out or been kicking the idea of pipe smoking around, the Park-Lane Pipe Club is your best opportunity to meet with a great bunch of pipe guys, share stories and learn about the Art of Pipe Smoking.
At the first meeting, we'll be sampling Tobacco Blends from our own resident Tobacco Blender & Pipe Maker to the World, Paul Bonacquisti!
Of course, pipe smokers are welcome to join us in the Executive Club Lounge anytime. Stop on in and pack a bowl of your favorite blend and relax with the best bunch of Tobacco Enthusiasts in the world!
Park Lane is located at 15 Park Avenue in Clifton Park, New York—a few miles outside of Albany.
Jay

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I get up to the Albany area a few times per quarter and could time it to the Pipe Club night, so please keep me posted. I haven't been up since they opened the new lounge. There were always an interesting group of guys (and gals!) hanging out in the old lounge, so I'll look foward to the new expanded facilities.

doverpipes

Might Stick Around
Jan 8, 2011
I hear the new lounge is quite nice. I missed the grand opening when the fellas from the Hudson Valley Pipe Club went up without me! I would love to see what's happening!

Status
Not open for further replies.