PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
.....and the Peterson family anxiously awaits his arrival !
587159235_tp.jpg

I bought the "Baby Pete" ( 317 System Standard ) from the same guy a couple months back. Been scouting for a larger System for a while and I found it in one of my favorite shapes, the 305 ( I also have an Aran 05 ). Will post "on hand" pics upon arrival, which should be sometimes next week.

kabong30

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2012
I saw that one! When I do wind up bidding on something I sometimes wonder if I'm going against someone here (I didn't go for this one). I hope you really enjoy it!

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I have the system XL 315, which is a good sized bowl, not as large as one would think. It's one of my favorites!

Peterson-1.jpg

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Congrats. It's really exiting winning an Ebay auction but then the waiting just about kills you!

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Thanks guys! This was a "buy now or best offer" deal, and the seller accepted my "best offer". I haven't picked up anything decent at a decent price on the 'Bay in a while in the "auction" format ..... had to let quite a few pass when the high bid got over what you'd buy it new in the box.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Nice! The 305 is a cool shape i'd like to have in my system collection someday. Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.