PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Just came across this Ferndown Bark Paneled Bent bulldog on SP.com...

004-002-6633.jpg

Most paneled pipes "get" me. One day I'll get one. That said my birthday is next month so if anyone wanted to be a pal.... LOL!
-Jason

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
That is sharp! I love that shape, I'll have to get one of those sometime in the near future.

yaboofive

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2010
I love a good panel as well but alas I have only one, a Randy Wiley Patina, and its one of my best smokers.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
rothnh, I'd love to see pics of your paneled pipes. Just don't give me your address... LOL!
-Jason

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
I love panel pipes. I have this exact pipe just with clear wax. It is my favorite pipe by far and the only pipe I use on a regular basis.
I have been looking for another panel pipe for a long time since getting the one I have. I saw a briar Bari panel on the bay that was almost identical to my meer panel. But about 30 other people liked it as much as I did and it quickly went above what I was willing to pay.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Foggy, that would be great. I'm also a fan of panel pipes, particularly the panel billiard or four-square, and Dunhill makes a great one.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Whoa - that is nice. I usually feel lukewarm towards panels, but that's just gorgeous.
Will try to get some pictures up of my 12 Dunhill panels one day.
Foggy, I hate you. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.