PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Had to take my son to the Orthodontist this morning. Took the latest issue of P&T Magazine with me to read while the boy got his teeth worked on. Found a terrific article on Kansas City Pipe Maker and forum member Scottie Piersel that really brought out the young lady's focus as a pipe maker and her personality. The author of the article was George Dibos (also a member here?), so, congratulations to both!
As usual, the magazine was chock full of articles, etc, concerning our hobby. And Chuck Stanion's editorial was a usual howler. If you don't subscribe, I'll certainly endorse the fact that you're missing out on some great stuff.

jon11

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2013
Great article about a great pipe maker! I have something special coming from her at the end of the month. I won't divulge now but be ready for pictures. In my opinion she makes some of the best pencil shanked pipes I've seen!

skraps

Sep 9, 2015
In my opinion she makes some of the best pencil shanked pipes I've seen!
Damn right about that. I have 6 or 7 at last count. Very few who can do a Bing like Scottie.

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Jon, any chance its a 7 day pencil shank set with different color stems? ? ?
I've been watching her facebook updates!

skraps

Sep 9, 2015
Jon, any chance its a 7 day pencil shank set with different color stems? ? ?
I've been watching her facebook updates!
Carry on, nothing to see there.... lol

jon11

Oct 25, 2013
I don't know what you're talking about scraps??? 7 day set of pencil shanked billiards with different color stems, who would want that? Oh you didn't say billiards, I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.