Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I just happened to hear about this blend, White Knight, a Balkan Sobranie recreation, in another thread and then checked the mail and my P&C catalogue was in there. There is a write up about the blend and the process of how Russ finally finished it. I have gotten to try some 80's era Balkan Sobranie and dearly hope White Knight rings true. I went on P&C to order a tin and found that it is Buy one get one. It will automatically put another in your cart. Thanks P&C for this deal, can't wait to try it.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Got some. Thanks for the heads up. Just clarify, though. I put two tins in my cart and only got one extra tin. So it isn't really a B1G1 per se...
-Jason

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Why can't I find it on their site? I used their search feature and nada. And I can't seem to find it by hunting either.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
@Six Here is a link to White Knight. Russ said the problem is that it is entered as one word.
Awesome - thanks jfox and everyone for the help. And thanks Dave for the heads up!
FWIW, I did search for just "white" but still didn't see it.

redheadedsmoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2014
Iowa
The WhiteKnight is BOGO, there is just a snafu with the system. I submitted my order first thing the Monday after the Chicago show and didn't notice until everything was clicked through. I sent Customer Support a quick note and they fixed it for me.

mrdottle

Lurker
Jan 13, 2014
Why can't I find it on their site? I used their search feature and nada. And I can't seem to find it by hunting either.
The search engines on many sites are time wasters, i.e., highly inadequate. The best way to get to it is by using Google:
Just type in "White Knight" (as one word or two words and you can even missspelll it) and type in 'Pipes & Cigars.'

300e

Lurker
Feb 26, 2013
When P&C ran a special for IPSD one of the items they included was a new upcoming Marquee series blend. Does anybody know if White Knight is that blend?
Thanks in advance.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
I'm really pleased with the early response to WhiteKnight, but the reaction to the IPSD sample gave me some idea as to how it would be received. I've never been as concerned with a new release as I have been with this one, but the feedback has been gratifying, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I loved making it.
Russ

novicemaker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 12, 2014
Mr russ, your blends i have heard many good things about and as a new smoker i thank you for all the work you put into them. This will be my first order from your site ever and i have been waiting for just the right kind of sale to start my journey. Whiteknight will be the first step of the good stuff. :)

novicemaker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 12, 2014
Order completed, two cans of whiteknight, couples oz of creme brulee and mapleton and a new pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.