PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
So today my monthly shipment from P&C's Tobacco of the Month Club arrived. I've been receiving these since March when I applied a 20% off coupon to a 12-month subscription. I wasn't sure what to expect, but after several months I've grown to really look forward to receiving these. I'm officially done with adding blends to my cellar, so this monthly box on my doorstep gives me something to look forward to and satisfies the TAD addiction in a way.
At any rate...for the month of June I received:
1x tin of Seattle Pipe Club's Deception Pass

1x tin of Ole Shenandoah Barrel No. 76

2oz bulk of MATCH Hickory

2oz bulk of Lane Limited Ready Rubbed
I've never tried any of these, so it was a good month. I'm looking forward to trying all of them.

danhester

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2016
Nice haul. It looks like the LLRR is only sold in 14 oz tubs, normally, so it's cool they're breaking it down into 2oz bulk bags for club members. I wish I could buy it by the oz like that.

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
Oooh. Something to look forward too. I've been wanting to try both Deception Pass and something by Ole Shenandoah (though I'd rather try Bootlegged).
Though I am confused, both MATCH Hickory and Lane Limited Ready Rubbed are listed as aromatics. Where's the bulk non-aro?

danhester

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2016
I bet they're consider the LLRR to be the non-aro, even though it is listed as an aromatic on their site. I know they list the Match Edgeworth RR as a non-aro.

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
I hate to be this way, but I may actually call and complain. I love the PTotM club but am just about full up on aromatics. I certainly don't need a double does in this months order.

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
I believe it was the MATCH Hickory that qualified as the bulk aromatic and LLRR as the non-aro. I tossed the flyer after opening the box. Either way neither of these are a heavy aro, so I'm okay with the selection. I had both on my list to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.