P&C Deal Extraordinaire (Hilson and Drew Estates)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
I'd definitely take another Hilson Vintage for $69
However, they can keep the DE tobacco sampler and I'll keep the extra $10! :)

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
They don't ship to WA state either. I had to get my brother in Oregon an early Birthday present and hope he shares.
=D

maxpeters

Can't Leave
Jan 4, 2010
I really like Hilson pipes. I tried to order one but they don't accept paypal, even though there's a paypal icon to click. Then the pipe I wanted was out of stock.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
John, Some time ago I found an estate Hilson and really liked it, so I picked up one of the P&C "time capsule" pipes and really like it. It's a nice small, light pipe, perfect for clenching while food shopping, skydiving or snorkeling.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
That is a real good deal for sure! It is too bad they won't ship to us Canadian folks. :puffy:

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Saved from my lack of self control. The #472's are out of stock.
Did you try their 7th Avenue Blond, Woodsroad?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The tobacco lure is diminished by my suspicion that most of the blends are aromatics. I smoke an occasional aro, but it has to be one I like, and I don't want to be aging four or five tins of aros. Most people seem happy with their Hilsons, a small pipe, but a good little cooker.

Jul 15, 2011
A fairly decent little pipe and 8 tins of baccy for an extra $10??!!
9e9.gif

mvmadore

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 17, 2015
Northern NY
I bought the Hilson bent bulldog for $69.99 two days before the "upgrade" sale was announced. I emailed PC and asked if they would honor the upgrade though my purchase was before the upgrade. Customer Service said "yes" and I'll be getting the tins soon.

Nicely done PC.
The pipe is awesome. Just the right size, fit and finish is awesome and it smokes wonderfully.

I'm new to the "hobby" and started on aromatics but I'm finding I really like the Sutliff English Oriental quite a bit so I may be moving away a bit from them. I have a tin of NightCap that is just a bit too strong for me so I'll try adding a bit of it to the aro's for the heck of it.
Vintage%20Hilson%20Bent%20Bulldog%201_zpsfv2clriz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.