PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Yeah, that $25 free shipping attracts me to tub tobacco I've been considering.

lazar

Can't Leave
May 5, 2015
@ben88 - I've been trying that Lane Ltd. sale link on this forum for a few weeks and it never works. Do you have a link? There's also supposed to be a 3-pouch European Vacation Sampler for $1 and free shipping, but that doesn't work either. :(

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
@mso489:
I am considering a tub of Chatham Manor. They are handy to keep around the house...

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
@ben88 - I've been trying that Lane Ltd. sale link on this forum for a few weeks and it never works. Do you have a link? There's also supposed to be a 3-pouch European Vacation Sampler for $1 and free shipping, but that doesn't work either. :(
Didn't work for me neither. I had to call P&C, email them with a screenshot of the ad here and on their website.

Only after that they adjusted the final price in my order. Strange ways of P&C, I guess...

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
That $25 free S/H pushed me over the edge to get the pound of My Mixture 965 with the 3 free tins.
CI got me yesterday with free S/H on a pound of Cockstrong.
More jars....
jay-roger.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
While the shipping is free, I decided to order a 12 oz. can of Sir Walter Raleigh Aromatic which I sampled in a pouch and decided I like. In my opinion, it's a tad pricey as these codger blends go, but if I don't have to pay shipping on top of that, it looks okay. It will save me burning gas trying to find it at a local smoke shop chain, or trucking down to the J&R off I-90. It is mostly burley but with some Virginia added and a light flavoring of liqueurs. The pouches of this are now out of stock, so I'm glad I'd sampled it already. I'll probably stash the tub as back-up.

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
I may need an intervention. Free shipping brings out the TAD in me. Ordering NOW! :puffy:

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
@ Deep...It's supposed to be all weekend. It was sent out by email though.
Wait until the week of the 21st for another sale I heard will be happening.

deepspringfarm

Might Stick Around
Dec 29, 2013
Just checked....got thrown into my junk mail. I wouldn't have seen that except for the posting here. Thanks.

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
Went to order several Samuel Gawith tobaccos & was surprised to find that there are no tins or bags listed.

Did they sell out of these or are they no longer being sold by P&C?

Or is this another P&C computer glitch?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm always calculating if an order is worth the shipping, since I'm not a big spender, and since I had in mind something I wanted, it was an easy decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.