PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Wow Dunbar bags still in stock. That one is pretty sought after. No international shipping though :(

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Thanks for the tipper! I snagged a bag of Dorchester, Dunbar, and Tilbury.
I was able to pick up a bag of each off Cup O Joes yesterday, so these will round out this month's TAD attack with a 1lb of each. After not seeing these blends available for 2 years or so I had to strike while I could.
Yum.

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
Honestly don't even get hyped anymore for esoterica. I have had margate, penzance, and so to bed, stonehaven and pembroke I haven't tried yet still unopened tin. I actually get more of a hype of project such as what forum members put together here with the recreation of the john cottons war horse and bengal slices. I think that's something that excites me and really have changed what I am smoking at this time. There are so many wonderful blends readily available but sometimes we get caught up in the rush and desire for the esoterica main brands we forget what's good..... Come on we all know we have bought an esoterica blend and were sadly disappointed.

styler

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 31, 2014
4Noggins seems to have hags of Pembroke if anyone is looking for international postage. I don't think I'd want to order that much without trying it first though.

Status
Not open for further replies.