PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmclark

Lurker
Mar 15, 2014
I was just wondering if any members here have won anything from pipesandcigars when you enter your email? I've entered past few months and I don't expect to win I just want free stuff like everyone else. :p
If you have won what did you get? Was it of any quality?

michaelmirza

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2015
Chicago, IL
I've entered every one since April but of course never won. I have no idea what kind of traffic their site gets in a month but I gotta imagine their visits are in the thousands.

hextor

Sep 20, 2015
I am a pretty lucky guy and nope not yet, although still crossing my fingers

freakiefrog

Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
I've entered every month for the past 3 years and no won. But to think that's only 36 times out of how many thousands of people visit their site every day.

cmclark

Lurker
Mar 15, 2014
Well boys even if its not me good luck to all us "losers". Hope there's some winner on here.

michaelmirza

Oct 21, 2015
Chicago, IL
I really shouldn't complain though. I've been lucky enough to win two different pipe giveaways on Instagram (one from smokingpipes.com and one from tobaccopipecollectors.com). Now I'm focusing my energy on the weekly BriarWorks Instagram contests and the cartoon caption contests here. :)

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
We post the winner each month. We get tens of thousands of hits each month, and about 5 to 10% of people sign up, so you get some idea of the odds.
Russ

bluesmk

Can't Leave
Jul 13, 2013
Bethlehem,PA
All you have to do is click the link "sweepstakes" at the bottom of the Home page:

https://www.pipesandcigars.com/sweepstakes/

Dan

P&C

Gabrieli Pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.