PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
Yes I got a pound a while back back. At the time I was into aros. Something in BOTR that I couldn't place my finger on but I found it my go to for about 4 oz's. Then I started experimenting with English blends and realized what I was getting a trace of in BOTR. Haven't been back to BOTR since. It is pretty damn good actually but works great as a stepping stone from aro's. It is not overly aromatic (my batch wasn't) but if you love latak/balk/eng/vaper it will definitely seem very aromatic, yet mine smoked pretty dry.

austinxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 25, 2012
I pulled the trigger on it on my last order, I think I paid around $16 for a pound. My logic was "why not buy a pound of this cheap stuff in case the world as we know it DOES end and I need some baccy" Not a bad deal, it's a nice mix up of a lot of tobaccos and the price is right. I threw some to my soon Brother and Father-in-law along with some cleaned up estates as christmas gifts. I may have given my secret santa 2 oz of it too... :puffy: :wink:

mattmars

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2011
I had ordered it earlier this year, had a couple of bowls and traded it out. It was too much of an aro for me.

wallace

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 20, 2012
Never hurts to have a backup stash. $13.99/lb fits the bill for that!

oldpops41

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2012
I just got mine yesterday and im liking my mix just a little moist for me so i let it sit a couple hr but other than that its perty good.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I've got some BOTR on order. I'm a sucker for bargains. I'm not a huge aro guy, but I'm experimenting. I've got some CH coming along with, and I can modify with that if I find the BOTR too anything.
I've not tried either.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
I felt like a prepper when I grabbed a pound not once but twice. The second time they had an even lower price of $13.00 and I had to go for it.
tinner

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
The 2 or 3 bowls I smoked seemed fine but I didn't really try to identify what was in it. It's a mix of the spillings left on the table where they bag up orders. Could be anything and everything.
tinner

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Since over 90% of the bulk we sell is aromatic, you can pretty much count on BOTR to be aromatic in nature.
Russ

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Hi Russ!
I bought 2 or 3lb of it last summer when it was on sale for $13.xx a lb. I tried each (All good one a lil chocolatey... yum) but also jarred them up in case of Tobacopalypse.
=D
I miss P&C. My Fiance moved up out of OR into WA so we can't get anything mailed to us.
QQ

Status
Not open for further replies.