Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cranseiron

Part of the Furniture Now
May 17, 2013
McHenry, MS
I ordered a pound of AK back towards the end of March and the site still has it listed as back-ordered. I just called P&C for an update and the young lady had no explanation. Anybody have any current intel? I thought this was a staple blend with easily obtainable components, but maybe not....

woopigpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 24, 2017
Arkansas
I know the 1.5oz tins came back available first on May 04. So I had assumed we'd eventually see the bulk soon.

grouchydog

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2013
I ordered 4 ounces on Feb 14 of this year, it was shipped on March 21. I'm a forgiving type and can live with that delay for a home-brewed blend and taking into consideration STG's recent system issues, but I think the delay of your order is getting more than a bit long in the tooth...

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
We have more than 100 lbs. on order, but because it's a pressed tobacco, it takes more time. The manufacturer only has about 5 presses and they make about 10 different cake tobaccos, so there's a backlog right now.
Russ

cranseiron

Part of the Furniture Now
May 17, 2013
McHenry, MS
Wha? I thought you made this stuff at home, Russ :D Well, that explains it... Thank very much for the reply, Russ.

V/R

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.